The ultimate yogaholic treat!
These brownies are simple to make, no bake and minimal mess!
Delicious, high in protein and no guilt!
(My take on ‘bliss balls’ except I don’t like rolling out the ‘dough’ into balls).
What you need (tools)…
A blender // Spoons // a Tupperware box // a knife
Almonds (2 cups) *can substitute with other nuts… cashews are nice too!
Dates (3 cups)
Raw Peanut butter (2 tbs)
Caocao powder (2tbs)
Coconut oil (1tbs)
*Optional – goji berries (Sometimes known as wolfberries)
**Optional, honey (Honey is nice ingredient but not vegan)
For decoration – Dessicated coconut, raw caocao powder
- Add ingredients to blender
- coat tupperware box in coconut oil
- Place blended ingredients into tupperware box
- Smooth out with a spoon to make mixture flat and browniesque
- Cut into rectangles with knife
- carefully place onto plate
You can always decorate them with dessicated coconut or raw caocao powder, or roll the mixture into balls and serve that way. 🙂
Voila! Simple yet seriously addictive. Play around with this, its super yummy and a quick easy guilt free snack!
By Aimee Lou 🙂